Final Release Plan for changes to IESO IT systems now posted
July 26, 2018
The Final Release Plan is now posted under Release 40.0 on the IT Release Schedule.
The changes in this release include the following:
- A revision to the Online Settlement Form “Embedded Generation and Class A Load Information” submitted by Local Distribution Companies. This form will be available as of August 1, 2018.
- Distribution of settlements statements, settlements data files and/or Forgone Energy Reports that are currently provided to contract counterparties with electricity supply contracts for transmission-connected wind or solar generating facilities will be transitioned to the existing IESO Reports Site this fall.
- The Outage Coordination and Scheduling System (OCSS) used by participants will be updated with expanded criteria for Final Approval in Advance (FAA), as well as changes to eligibility for Auto Advance Approval (AA). A Market Trial is scheduled in August for participants that connect to OCSS via web services (machine account).
- The consolidation of six public reports currently found on the Data Directory web pages into three reports that will be moved to the IESO Report Site in .csv format.
- Standardization of the location of the IESO logo image file and the help file within all IESO reports and removal of the Technical Interface guide “Viewing XML documents in Excel.”
- Interchange Enhancements project eTag deliverables have been added to the Energy Market Interface (EMI).
- The addition of the purpose code “Icing Event” to the OCSS.
Comments and feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.