Materials posted for the May stakeholder engagement meetings
May 7, 2020
Meeting materials for the May stakeholder engagement meetings being held on May 20 and 21 have been posted for the sessions listed below. Multiple engagements will be discussed over the course of the two days with engagements grouped by topic to maximize stakeholder participation and to create linkages and information sharing across initiatives.
- Energy storage design project – long-term design proposals
- Variable generation forecasting tool
- Market Renewal project update
- Energy payments for economic activation of Demand Response (DR) resources
- Expanding participation in Operating Reserve and energy
- Transmission Rights market review
Material for the COVID-19 webinar will be available closer to the date to ensure the most recent information is presented.