Save on Energy training and support update
February 23, 2017
The IESO has five new training incentives that are now available to help LDC customers achieve greater savings. The new incentives cover up to 50% of the cost for the following courses:
- Dollars to $ense Energy Management Workshops
- RETScreen Expert Training
- Advanced Building Recommissioning Training
- Compressed Air Challenge® Training
- Custom Training: Ideal for large industrial, commercial or institutional customers undertaking complex retrofit projects. Funding for custom training will be approved by the IESO on a case-by-case basis
These five new incentives join the four existing incentives that the IESO provides, including Certified Energy Manager®, Building Operator Certification®, Certified Measurement and Verification Professional® and Building Commissioning Professional Certification.
When it comes to energy savings, installing the right technologies is only the beginning. Energy management training provides the skills to ensure technologies are properly commissioned and operated. Whether working toward industry-recognized accreditation or looking to build a foundation of energy-efficiency knowledge, Save on Energy training and support incentives make it easy to access the most up-to-date training available.
If you have any questions or require additional support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.