IESO Stakeholder Advisory Committee Appointments
November 18, 2010
The IESO Board of Directors is pleased to announce the following appointments to the IESO Stakeholder Advisory Committee:
- Distributors: Ms. Rosemarie Leclair, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hydro Ottawa Holding Inc.
- Marketer/Broker: Mr. Jack Burkom, Vice President of Trading with Brookfield Energy Marketing Inc.
- Generators: Mr. Craig Martin, Director Eastern Canada Power
- TransCanada Energy Ltd
- Residential: Ms. Julie Girvan, Consumers Council of Canada. Ms. Girvan is staying on the Committee for an additional term
- Public Sector: Mr. John Witjes, Director of Operations and Engineering, Physical Plant, Queen's University. Mr. Witjes will be serving his second term on the Committee
A complete list of the Stakeholder Advisory Committee members is available on the SAC Membership webpage.
The Stakeholder Advisory Committee provides advice and recommendations to the IESO Board and management on market development and planning decisions, or any other matter that may be of concern to stakeholders. The meetings are open to all stakeholders.