October Stakeholder Engagement Meetings – Agenda Posted and Registration Open
September 30, 2021
The agenda for the October 19-21 stakeholder engagement meetings is now available, and registration is open. The October engagement meetings will include:
- Planning Process Updates: an update on the regional planning process review, as well as an introduction of a regional planning activities dashboard. The final high-level design of the bulk system planning process will also be presented.
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Program: a program design update building off materials presented and feedback received from the initial engagement session in June.
- DER Roadmap and Joint Engagement with OEB: an introduction of the DER Roadmap objectives and timelines. The OEB and the IESO will introduce a draft list of cross-cutting issues they are collaborating on, including potential areas for stakeholder input.
- DER Roadmap – Market Vision & Design Project: an introduction to the DER Market Vision and Design project that will focus on examining how to cost-effectively enhance the value DERs can provide to Ontario’s electricity system by expanding participation in wholesale markets.
- Resource Adequacy: an update on the medium-term RFP including the IESO’s response to feedback, and review of the design document for 2022 enhancements to the Capacity Auction.
Attendees are welcome to participate in any or all sessions, and pre-registration is recommended. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. In addition, please note that recordings and presentations from the September engagement meetings are now available.