Preliminary Release Plan for changes to IESO IT systems posted for review
May 31, 2018
The Preliminary Release Plan is now posted for review under Release 40.0 on the IT Release Schedule.
Planned changes include:
- A revision to the Online Settlement Form “Embedded Generation and Class A Load Information,” to be available for submission by Local Distribution Companies as of August 1, 2018.
- The consolidation of six public reports currently found on the Data Directory web pages into three reports that will be moved to the IESO Report Site in .csv format.
- Standardize the location of the IESO logo image file and the help file within all IESO reports and remove the Technical Interface guide “Viewing XML documents in Excel”
- Interchange Enhancements project eTag deliverables added to Market Information Management (MIM) and Energy Market Interface (EMI).
- Addition of the purpose code “Icing Event” to the Outage Coordination and Scheduling System (OCSS).
Feedback on this Release Plan for changes to IESO IT systems is due by June 13, 2018. Comments and feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.