New Appointments to the Stakeholder Advisory Committee
March 18, 2021
The IESO welcomes five new Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) members recently appointed by the Board of Directors. The new members and their constituencies include:
- Bala Gnanam, BOMA, Vice President Energy, Environment & Advocacy
- Agnieszka Wloch, Minto Communities Canada, Vice President, Development
- Distributors and Transmitters
- Amanda Klein, Toronto Hydro, Executive Vice-President, Public & Regulatory Affairs, and Chief Legal Officer
- Ontario Communities
- Tonja Leach, Quest, Executive Director
- Ed Gilbert, Corporate Manager, Aamjiwnaang First Nation
The new appointees will join existing members James Scongack (Chair), Brandy Giannetta (Vice Chair), David Butters, Paul Norris, Mark Passi, Jim Hogan, Annette Verschuren, Malini Giridhar, Nicolas Bossé, Frank Kallonen, and Bruno Jesus.
The IESO Board of Directors and executive look forward to working with the new SAC membership, and welcomes their valuable input and insights on the future of the sector.