Monthly Engagement Update Posted
March 18, 2021
The March Engagement Update, which provides the current status and next steps of all active engagements is now available. All meeting materials for next week’s sessions have been posted. Stakeholders are encouraged to review the posted materials in advance to facilitate discussion during the meetings.
The March engagement meetings include:
- Opening remarks: Terry Young, Interim President and CEO, will provide further details about the ongoing work to meet future system needs. Candice Trickey, Director, Corporate Affairs will open the session providing an update on key engagement activities, including anticipated topics and timing for new engagements.
- Resource Adequacy: a review of stakeholder feedback, discussion of forecasting uncertainties, and presentation of next steps for Resource Adequacy and the Capacity Auction
- MRP Implementation: an update on the schedule for upcoming batches of market rules and market manuals
- Transmission Rights Market Review: further information on the Transmission Rights Market Review stage 3 opportunities and the conclusion of the engagement
- Improving Awareness of System Operating Conditions: information regarding opportunities to improve what the IESO communicates to stakeholders to inform them of system operating conditions