- What is the Electricity Market?
- Who can participate in the market and who must?
- How and when are prices determined?
- Which prices apply to which participants?
- What is congestion and how does it impact the marketplace?
- How are congestion management settlement credits calculated?
- How does Ontario's IESO determine who supplies energy and operating reserve in real-time?
- What is the Day-Ahead Commitment Process?
- How do imports and exports fit in?
- How are import/export prices determined? How are they impacted by Ontario prices?
- How can importers and exporters be involved in the Day-Ahead Commitment Process?
- What is Operating Reserve?
- What is the demand response auction?
Fee: $395 + applicable taxes
Non-refundable but substitutions are allowed.
- How do I retrieve statements and invoices?
- What can I do when a preliminary statement is incorrect?
- How will I know when changes have been made as a result of a successful Notice of Disagreement?
- How can I reconcile daily statements with a monthly invoice?
- What detailed data is available for use in verifying my statements?
Fee: $195 + applicable taxes
Non-refundable, but substitutions are allowed