Reminder: Call for nominations to the Data Strategy Advisory Council
May 11, 2017
This is a reminder inviting all interested parties to submit a nomination for membership to a new Data Strategy Advisory Council. This Advisory Council has been designed to provide advice to the IESO’s Smart Metering Entity’s (SME) for the development of an implementation plan to provide third party access to the meter data available in the province’s Meter Data Management/Repository (MDM/R). For more information visit the Data Strategy Advisory Council webpage.
- The Data Strategy Advisory Council will consist of 12 to 15 members with representation within the following five categories:
- electricity consumers (representing a mix of sectors)
- local distribution companies (representing different size utilities and different regions);
- consultants, academia representatives, service providers/delivery agents
- municipality representatives
- IESO Chair (plus staff support and any appointed presenters)
The Advisory Group may also include a limited number of observers with representation from natural gas utilities, industry/customer associations, Ontario Energy Board and/or Ministry of Energy.
Interested parties are invited to submit the following comments and/or applications by email to email@example.com by May 15:
- request to be considered as a member of the Data Strategy Advisory Council along with a biography and an outline of how qualifications can contribute to the Advisory Council objectives as outlined in the proposed Terms of Reference
- request to be considered as a registered observer for Advisory Council meetings, and
- any feedback on draft Terms of Reference for the Data Strategy Advisory Council