In which markets can importers and exporters participate?
How are import/export prices determined? How are they impacted by Ontario prices?
What are the timelines for scheduling imports and exports?
How do Net Interchange Schedule Limits affect transactions?
How do congestion management settlement credits apply to imports and exports?
What is an Intertie Offer Guarantee; how is it calculated?
What about tax treatment for imports and exports?
What is a Transmission Right (TR)?
What are the requirements to participate in the TR market?
How are payments to TR holders determined?
How does the TR auction process work?
How importers and exporters can be involved in the Day-Ahead Commitment Process?
How are imports and exports settled?
- What is the Electricity Market?
- Who can participate in the market and who must?
- How and when are prices determined?
- Which prices apply to which participants?
- What is congestion and how does it impact the marketplace?
- How are congestion management settlement credits calculated?
- How does Ontario's IESO determine who supplies energy and operating reserve in real-time?
- What is the Day-Ahead Commitment Process?
- How do imports and exports fit in?
- How are import/export prices determined? How are they impacted by Ontario prices?
- How can importers and exporters be involved in the Day-Ahead Commitment Process?
- What is Operating Reserve?
- What is the demand response auction?
- How do I retrieve statements and invoices?
- What can I do when a preliminary statement is incorrect?
- How will I know when changes have been made as a result of a successful Notice of Disagreement?
- How can I reconcile daily statements with a monthly invoice?
- What detailed data is available for use in verifying my statements?