Register for Market Renewal education and awareness sessions
November 8, 2018
Between November 20 and December 11, 2018, the IESO is hosting a series of education and awareness building sessions to provide stakeholders with a practical understanding of the key aspects of the Energy stream high-level designs within the Market Renewal Program.
Each session targets a specific resource group, as noted below, and stakeholders are able to select the session that works best for them. The ability to participate in these sessions via webinar is available; however, participants are encouraged to attend in-person to maximize the learning and networking opportunities.
Sessions will be held in Toronto on the following dates:
- November 20, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. -- Consumers and LDCs
- December 3, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. -- Non-Quick Start Generators
- December 3, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. -- Variable Generators
- December 10, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. -- Hydro Generators
- December 10, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. -- Traders (energy importers/exporters, financial market)
- December 11, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. -- General Audience (for resources not captured in the above sessions, or those who missed any of the above sessions)
To attend, either in-person or via webinar, please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which session(s) you are interested in and who from your organization will be attending.