Market Renewal education and awareness sessions announced
October 18, 2018
The IESO will be hosting a series of education and awareness building sessions to provide stakeholders with a practical understanding of the key aspects of the energy stream high-level designs within the Market Renewal Program. The sessions will be of most interest for interested stakeholders who have been less involved in the detailed design engagement to date, but are now looking to gain an understanding of the key design concepts and implications from an operational perspective.
Each session will be targeted to a specific resource group (Consumers, Non-Quick Start Generators, Variable Generators, Hydro Generators, Traders or Other). A webinar option will be available for each session; however, participants are encouraged to attend in-person to maximize the learning and networking opportunities.
For more details, please register by emailing IESO Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which session(s) you are interested in and who from your organization will be attending.
The education and awareness sessions will be held in downtown Toronto on the following dates:
- November 20, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Consumers
- December 3, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Non-Quick Start Generators
- December 3, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Variable Generators
- December 10, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Hydro Generators
- December 10, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Traders
- December 11, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Other