2019 Electricity Summit
The IESO will be hosting the fifth annual Electricity Summit on June 17 at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto.
Bringing together industry experts from across North America, the IESO’s 2019 Electricity Summit is focused on the Electricity Marketplace of the Future.
Join the IESO to hear the latest perspectives from energy leaders on topics ranging from structural models for an evolving distribution system, to overcoming barriers to energy storage and energy efficiency in transition.
The 2019 Electricity Summit is now sold out!
Topics for Discussion
Distributed Energy Resource (DER) Trends in a Global Context
Overcoming Barriers to Storage
Load Serving Entities in Transition
Panel: Structural Models for an Evolving Distribution System
Energy Efficiency in the Market
Panel: Energy Efficiency in Transition
Executive Roundtable: Future Challenges to Prepare for Today
- Innovation Roadmap
- Removing Obstacles for Storage Resources in Ontario (PDF)
- Energy Transformation Network of Ontario - Structural options for Ontario's electricity system in a high DER future: potential implications for reliability, affordability, competition and consumer choice
- Market Design for a Clean Grid: Unlocking the Potential of Non-Emitting and Emerging Technologies (PDF)
- The Future of Ontario Electricity Markets: Updated Study Results (PDF)
- FERC Order No. 841, Electric Storage Participation in Markets Operated by Regional Transmission Organizations and Independent System Operators (PDF)
- Recent Articles by Lorenzo Kristov:
- Two Visions of a Transactive Electric System (PDF)
- Distribution Systems in a High Distributed Energy Resources Future (PDF)
- Opening Comments of the Center for Climate Protection in Response to Assigned Commissioner’s Scoping Memo and Ruling (PDF)
You can also stay up to date on the latest news on the Electricity Summit by visiting:
IESO on LinkedIn