Retrofit Portal Communications and Resources (CDM-IS)
The Conservation & Demand Management Information Solution (CDM-IS) was released on April 8, 2019, thanks to all the hard work that LDCs and the IESO teams have invested over the last year and a half. The new platform reduces administrative effort, simplifies processes and increases the transparency of CDM activities. The system includes functionality for submitting a CDM plan and processing Retrofit applications, as well as submitting data to contribute to results reporting and settling payments.
Key Actions and Dates
CDM-IS Retrofit launched April 8, 2019
- The Retrofit Portal (CDM-IS Retrofit) can be accessed here. As of March 31, the iCon system is no longer available for Retrofit
- Please refer any new Retrofit applications to the IESO: Retrofit@ieso.ca or customers can access the new Retrofit Portal beginning April 8 and submit an application to the IESO
Registration into Production Online IESO (Action Required)
- LDCs can begin registering into Production Online IESO https://online.ieso.ca. for:
- CDM-IS Reported Results on April 16, 2019
- Please contact your LDC Applicant Representative to register for the role “CDM Reported Results Submitter” for your organization in Production Online IESO https://online.ieso.ca.
- CDM-IS Retrofit on March 25, 2019
- Please contact your LDC Applicant Representative to register for roles as a Retrofit “Program Analyst” and Retrofit "3rd Party Evaluator" for your organization in Production Online IESO https://online.ieso.ca.
- Step by step guide for Contact Roles can be found here: http://www.ieso.ca/en/sector-participants/registration/online-ieso/guide-for-all-contact-roles
- If your Applicant Representative is experiencing problems with the step by step guide or needs to reset the production or sandbox account password, please have him/her contact IESO Customer Relations or call 1-888-448-7777.
Registration in Production Online IESO provided along with a revision of the iCon shut down date.
March 25, 2019
Registration and training information, a dedicated webpage and participant agreements (LDC action required).
February 12, 2019
Updates on user acceptance functionality testing, CAS Reported Results and Settlements and project APIs.
January 30, 2019
Details on the launch of the Retrofit portal and Preparing for iCon data migration (LDC action required).
January 23, 2019